 **********************
 From: Lazy <lazy...@gmail.com>

 Hi All,

I'm trying to setup backup solution based on qmail-ldap's bigbrother.

Everything is fine except that if the copy destination mailbox is
unavaiable, overquota .. the sender of the oryginal message is getting
a bounce message, and I want to avoid that.

Anyone have an idea how to do that ?

Regards,
Michal Grzedzicki