Hi everyone.

I'm facing a problem which I'm not quite sure what to do.
this problem involve both qmail and ezmlm.

I need to move two mailing lists(each about 10000 subscribers) to another
hosts on a different domain.

here is the description:

there are two mailing lists(using majordomo):
        list1@domain1 and
        list2@domain2
currently, these lists are on host1.domain3. Now, I need to move them to
another host(host2.domain3) which I just installed qmail and ezmlm. I did
some simple tests on qmail and ezmlm and they both seem to work.

both these lists are to be controled by the admin (not a normal user).

The things I'm not sure are :

1) how can I set up ezmlm so qmail knows how to deliver the mails sent to
list1@domain1 and list2@domain2 ? or, I have to do some thing to qmail. I
set up qmail before, but only to accept mails for the domain the host's
on. I'm not sure how to set up qmail to accept mails sent to a completely
different domain.

2) once I set up the lists on the new hosts, is there anyway of testing
it without losing any messages ?

3) do I need to install ezmlm-idx ?

maybe the problem has arose in the list before. I did search the archive
most of my search results are about virtual hosts. I'm not sure if thats
what I need.

Thank you very much.