I have asked about this before but now that I have both qmail and mutt
working together on my Linux box I *think* I can ask slightly more
intelligently.

The default/normal way to set up Maildir delivery with qmail means
that the Maildir is ~/Maildir, is this 'cast in stone' or is it
relatively easy to change?

It's not a disaster if it has to be ~/Maildir but it's a bit
confusing as users tend to keep their mail folders in ~/Mail and
thus end up having both ~/Mail and ~/Maildir.

I'd really prefer to put the Maildir in the ~/Mail directory and call
it something else such as inbox, or incoming.  Then it would be on the
same level as the Maildirs created by mutt.

--
Chris Green ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Work: [EMAIL PROTECTED]