Second problem:  (I love this mailing list! you guys are great! =)

I have a Linux machine inside the LAN that I want to use to do some tests on
Qmail before I implement them on the live, internet-accessible, 100 user
(busy =)  email server.  I follow all the documentation instructions (I
think), run the procmail 'rc' and I get this message:

[date][hostname] qmail: 91850531.791142 alert: cannot start: unable to
switch to queue directory

Does having the machine behind a firewall, unable to access the DNS to
autodetect its host name, make any difference?  I did the same things on
this machine that I did on the live one (I think), but it's not starting.
Any clues?

Sincerely,

-Carlos