In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> you wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Jan 1999, Robert Adams wrote:

>> user on the system. Anyone know of a way to get around this? Say, to tell
>> qmail to drop all mail to something like /mail/u/s/username?

I don't believe qmail can deliver to hashed spools like this by default.

I've just written a delivery script to deliver to hashed spools because I
needed it (gonna be *many* users).

I nearly got it working with virtualdomains and users/assign with 26*26
entries, but it ment that I needed a virtualhosts entry for every
virtuall domain and each user was going to have one so it was not
practical and thus I wrote my own script as ~alias/.qmail-default.

Paul.
--
Email pgregg at tibus.net | Email pgregg at nyx.net    | Eight out of every
Technical Director        | System Administrator       | five people are math