On Mon, 22 Feb 1999, Fred Lindberg wrote:

> It may be configuration problem. Look at where /etc/localtime links.

/etc/localtime -> ../usr/share/zoneinfo/US/Central

> I use UTC on the computer and pine puts .. +0000 (  ). Mutt doesn't do
> the "(  )" thing. Maybe changing MUAs would help?

That may be an option for me, but not for my users.  *Sigh*

Here's something interesting:  I have TWO date lines in my mail messages,
it seems.  (Maybe this is normal?):

Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 07:51:14 -0600
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 07:51:14 -0600 (EST) <-- Where does this come from?

Well, I'm off again in further search of the answer...

Chuck Milam             I.T. Division - Academic Computing
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         University of Wisconsin at Oshkosh