Our existing mail server user /var/spool/mail/username for mail storage.  I
   just installed qmail and use Maildir for delivery.  I need a way to move
   all of the mail on the existing server to the new one.  The current mail
   server seperates mail by a From header like this:
   >>From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Tue Feb 23 17:24:52 1999
   The new server uses Maildir storage so each message is listed as a seperate
   file in the user's Maildir.  Does anyone have a script that would read each
   box in /usr/var/spool/mail/ on the old server and re-mail them to the
   user's account on the new server?  Does this make since?

Instead, you might want to use Russell Nelson's convert and create
script from www.qmail.org.  Mount temporarily the dir containing the
new Maildirs via nfs .

Mate