Has anyone done this?  I have a line such as:

Mydomain.com:alias-mydomain

In my virtualusers... then in the ~/alias directory, I have normal
.qmail-mydomain* files.  Now I want to setup ezmlm on that domain.  Do I
have to make a controlling user besides alias for ezmlm?  What I need I
suppose is a way to forward all mail to alias-mydomain to user-mydomain
preserving the extension!  So:

alias-user -list-blah will be forwarded to user-list-blah.

Is there a special forward type that will rewrite and forward for .qmail
files?

I need this because one person does not control a virtual domain here, and I
want each user to be able to make their own lists.

Robert S. Wojciechowski Jr.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]