I have my main mail server name in control/me, and no other files except
virtualhosts and rcpthosts (removed defaultdomain, locals, plusdomain for my
no default host setup).

I have the following .qmail files in ~/alias:

.qmail-domain-root      // for domain.com
.qmail-anotherdom-root  // for anotherdom.com

domain.com is the name of the mail server (mail.domain.com located in
control/me)

Ok, mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] works as expected.  But mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] bounces!  Why?  I have it handled here I thought.  It must
have something to do with the fact that my control/me file says
"mail.domain.com", and it messes up the .qmail-domain-root file.

Robert S. Wojciechowski Jr.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]