On 04-Jan-99 18:19:13, Brian S. Craigie wrote something about "one email with cc
creates multiple messages - oh dear.". I just couldn't help replying to it, thus:

> Please Please tell me there's an easy way to tell qmail not to create
> separate messages in this case?  Else, we're going to be hammered for phone
> line charges.

   There isn't. This is one case where qmail sucks badly compared to the
competition.

Regards,

/ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻTŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ\
| Rask Ingemann Lambertsen     | [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
| Registered Phase5 developer  | WWW: http://www.gbar.dtu.dk/~c948374/   |
| A4000, 775 kkeys/s (RC5-64)  | "ThrustMe" on XPilot and EFnet IRC      |
|                   It's bad luck to be superstitious.                   |