Greetings.
Due to circumstances that would rather not get into, I had to upgrade to
qmail-1.03 last night.
I see that there is no support to recipientmap in this release.
I was using qmail-1.01 and used the recipientmap file for many purposes.
I have been told that recipientmap was not as secure as it could be, which
was why qmail-1.03 doesn't support the use of it anymore.
My question is, wht is the format in the new version, to obtain the same
functionality as recipientmap?
Would fastforward serve this purpose?
My recipientmap looked something like this, two lines of recipientmap
follow:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

100retro.com and 43productions.com are in locals
Thanks.
Jeremy