I have recently upgraded to q-mail 1.03 from Sendmail on my Linux mail
server (in /var/spool/mail/[user] format), and for the most part have been
quite please with the results, until I tried adding new users.  All the mail
for users that existed before the upgrade process just great, yet when I add
a new user, I can check for mail alright, but when I try to send to the
address, I get an error:
"delivery 998: failure: Sorry,_no_mailbox_here_by_that_name._(#5.1.1)"

Is this common?  Is there something different that I need to do to add new
users in Q-mail?

thanks

-ck