Greetings.  I'm having a weird problem with qmail and majordomo.  The
"Return-Path" header on messages sent to a majordomo list is not being set
properly, and I can't seem to figure out why.

The list is named "[EMAIL PROTECTED]". The system user is
"webacct" and so the majordomo forwarding takes place in .qmail files in
that user's home directory, named ".qmail-developer" and
".qmail-developer-owner" and so on.   The "owner" alias forwards to
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" (that's me).

In one post, the following header was present:

In another:

In both cases there was an invalid e-mail address on the list and so when
it tried to bounce, the bounce bounced.  I've included a full e-mail
message example below.

My configuration is T-Tom Terrific as far as I can tell, and the majordomo
code doesn't seem to explicitly set that header anywhere that I can find.
I'm assuming it's related to the kludgy way of dealing with having a "-"
in the list name, but can't really point to the exact problem.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Chris