Something weird was recently brought to my attention.  In
email apps such as Eudora, you can put just a username in
the "To:" or "Cc:" field and it will send the message to that
user at the same domain.  This I've known for some time.

What I didn't know is that if you send an email to a user of
some other domain (i.e. typing in the whole address), and
CC users at the same domain by just typing in usernames,
there can be problems when the "other domain" recipient
attempts to reply to everyone.

For example, say I email [EMAIL PROTECTED] and put just
user2 in the CC field.  The email gets sent to both [EMAIL PROTECTED]
and [EMAIL PROTECTED]  However, when [EMAIL PROTECTED]
does a "Reply to all", it will set up the reply to be sent to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with a CC to [EMAIL PROTECTED] instead
of a CC to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  It appears that QMail isn't
appending "@iland.net" to the end of user2 when sending the