Linux 2.0.30, qmail 1.0.1

I created the new users account, run qmail-pw2u and qmail-newu and
shecked the assign-file.

the new users .qmail file seems to work:

oliver@paul:/home/oliver > /var/qmail/bin/qmail-local -n $USER ~ $USER
'' '' '' '' ./Mailbox
maildir /home/oliver/.mailspool/
did 1+0+0

but when he sents himself a mail it loops:
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at paul.andrive.de.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
This message is looping: it already has my Delivered-To line. (#5.4.6)

--- Below this line is a copy of the
message.