On Mon, Mar 22, 1999 at 07:37:45AM +1100, Kevin Waterson wrote:
> Is it possible to run both sendmail and qmail on the one machine
> I need to install innd adnd it requires sendmail apparently

It depends what you mean by "run." You can certainly have both on your system,
but you can't have them both listening for SMTP connections.

Qmail comes with a fake sendmail (/var/qmail/bin/sendmail). You can replace the
real sendmail with a symlink to qmail's sendmail, and it'll work fine for most
purposes. I haven't tried it with innd though.

Chris