Text written by Russell Nelson at 12:56 PM 3/31/99 -0000:

>dismisses the possibility, claiming that it is is a frivial desire.
                                                     ^^^^^^^

Don't know if you intended to coin the word "frivial" or if it's just a
(fortuitous) typo, but either way, I like it.

                             Kai MacTane
                         System Administrator
                      Online Partners.com, Inc.
>From the Jargon File: (v4.0.0, 25 Jul 1996)

die horribly /v./

The software equivalent of crash and burn, and the preferred emphatic
form of die. "The converter choked on an FF in its input and died
horribly".