> The license also gives IBM special rights over all enhancements to the
> IBM Secure Mailer. If you distribute an IBM Secure Mailer add-on, for
> example, then IBM can turn your add-on into an IBM commercial product
> without your permission.

Excuse me for breaking into a conversation in order to provide
information.

1: ANYONE can grab Postfix source code from the net and turn it
into a commercial product.

2: NO ONE is required to give IBM any rights to their Postfix
enhancements.

3: IBM assumes special rights only for software and enhancements
that is given to IBM. There is no requirement to give IBM anything.

And now I'm out of here again.

        Wietse