Hiya....

i am not at all fimiliar with qmail, but i am using a qmail drop-box
(this one) for some net-related business.. (bianca.com)

the nature of that business exposes me to a variety of nuts and freaks,
and i'd like to conceal the originating IP address in my outgoing
headers....  if you look at the header of this note you should see that
i'm on chaos.resnet.uconn.edu [137.99.166.70]

how can i force qmail to NOT send that RECIEVED FROM line?

i've looked through the FAQ and the list archives, but haven't found
what i'm looking for....  but please remember that i'm far from a
mail-guru...

thanks!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]