Bob Ruddy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I then added netswift.com to my rcpthosts and it worked. My box is
> udlug.org. My question is how to I configure qmail to allow mailman to
> send mail to anyone. It works sending mail to local users but that is
> it.  I'm running the smtp part of qmail through inetd but I am looking
> at tcpserver now. Thanks for your help

Looks like mailman wants to talk to everything via SMTP.  If you can't
convince it that that's stupid and it should use qmail-inject or the
sendmail emulation, you'll need to use tcpserver and create a rules
database that allows relaying from localhost.  Information on how to do
that is in the FAQ.

--
Russ Allbery ([EMAIL PROTECTED])         <URL:http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>