As I have mentioned in several of my postings to this group, my company
is in the process of migrating over 48,000 users from NTMail (not
netshoppers version, but a custom one they had designed). We are looking
at qMail and Sendmail. My preference is to go with qMail, but the vote
is not totally mine. Can anyone give me some solid - documented reasons
why qMail would be a better solution for us? (We are looking at heavy
modifications to either flavors, so that is not an issue - we are using
a portal product that is totally SQL driven, and all daemons will have
to authenticate from it - also, we will be using a hashed dir structure
(5 layers deep) for the users Maildir(s)).

Thanks in advance.

James Beam
Support

PDQ.net