Hi

  I have installed the rpm package
 "qmail-imap-4.5.beta-2.i386.rpm"
from ftp://ftp.engr.uark.edu/pub/qmail/qmail-imap/
on my redhat5.2 box, and qmail-1.03-7.i386.rpm also,
the later one was from
http://yoda.cs.ru.ac.za/qmail/summersoft.html.

then I test it with the Netscape Communicator's Messanger as IMAP client,
what's the problem I encounted was::

   I use the Maildir format in qmail, eg: set a ~/Maildir under the ~/,
   and put "./Maildir/" into ~/.qmail
    when I tried to creat a new fd1, I got a plain text file like fd1, not a maildir
    folder with sub-new,cur,tmp, and then when I  try to move some mail from the
    inbox ( which seems foucus on the ~/Maildir on the server side automaticlly ) on
    the client side into the fd1, I got a error like: "Not a valible Maildir
mailbox:fd1"

 Does anyone has some advise or idea?

   is there any problem with the qmail-1.03-7.i386.rpm integrade with
  the qmail-imap-4.5.beta-2.i386.rpm? or should I install the qmail part from
  bare qmail source? or some bad with the netscape messanger?

Thanks

----
BoLiang  [EMAIL PROTECTED]