On Thu, Jan 21, 1999 at 11:46:06AM -0600, Mate Wierdl wrote:
#
#    :RCPT TO: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
#    :553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)
#    :MAIL TO: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
#    :503 one MAIL per message (#5.5.1)
#
# I do not get this in 1.03 anymore (I can specify as many MAIL as I want).
#

correct, but it seems that ever MAIL command clears the queue/whatever in the
session, and every MAIL argument seems to be interpreted asa MAIL FROM:

--
/- [EMAIL PROTECTED] --------------- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -\
|Justin Bell  NIC:JB3084| Time and rules are changing.         |