Hello:

I have a domain JAMMConsulting.com hosted with an ISP.

I have set-up a Redhat linux 5.3 system with qmail that
I am going to transfer the domain to.

So, when I set-up qmail, I put JAMMConsuling.com in the
rcpthosts file.

I tried to test it by sending an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
from that machine.  I asumed that it would go to neil on that
machine, but it went to the account on the other ISP.

This is not what I expected.  Will everything be OK
when I transfer the domain?  Will I be able to receive
email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] on this new machine if I have
a login neil on it?

Thanks,
        Neil.

--
 **We pay a 5% finders fee for job referrals that lead to a contract*
 |Neil Aggarwal          |JAMM Consulting, Inc. |Custom Programming |
 |President & CEO        |www.JAMMConsulting.com|Java, C, C++, perl,|
 |[EMAIL PROTECTED]|(972) 612-6056        |HTML, CGI          |
begin:vcard
n:Aggarwal;Neil
tel;work:(972) 612-6056
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.JAMMConsulting.com
org:JAMM Consulting, Inc.
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:President & CEO
adr;quoted-printable:;;7575 Frankford Rd #724=0D=0A;Dallas;Texas;75252;USA
note;quoted-printable:JAMM Consulting, Inc. is a full-service consulting and programming =0D=0Acompany dedicated to your projects in Java, C, C++, perl and HTML. =0D=0APlease contact us for more information.
fn:Neil Aggarwal
end:vcard