Seeing as nobody has offered to do this free ;)

I'd be interested to hear is anyone out there is interested in developing
this project for me.  It doesn't seem like a difficult task - security of the
resultant qmail-pop3d is also important.

I can swing $200-$300 for this.

Please email me if you are interested.

Regards,

Paul.

In article <7jhl3c$lvp$[EMAIL PROTECTED]> you wrote:
> In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> you wrote:
>> Paul Gregg writes:

>>> Assume this setup is running perfectly (ok, I have 4,000 users using it).
>>>
>>> Essentially I'm thinking of enabling the user to login via POP3 as
>>> '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' with their normal password. (I've written the
>>> checkpasswd so it's easy to authenticate ok).
>>>
>>> What methodology could be used so that if they login with a specific
>>> email address as a POP3 user then they only "see" email which is destined
>>> for that user. but if they logged in without a user@ part then they would get
>>> everything.