On Tue, Jun 29, 1999 at 09:07:46AM -0600, Scott D. Yelich wrote:
> I'm sorry... I must have overlooked it.  I get upwards of 300 emails a
> day -- quite a few from this list.  I do apologize that I missed this.

I dunno about you but when I ask a question in a public forum I usually
actively look for responses.  To not even make a cursory check before asking
again is rude to everyone on this list, and especially the people who
responded the first time.

> Oh, btw ... did I mentioned that I have been the target of malicious
> computer crackers for the last month who are completely hell bent on
> destroying every computer I have on the Internet?  I'm sure you don't
> care.  My mail has been down (and I have had to reconfigure and
> re-install every computer that I have) and add 4 redundant firewalls to
> my *home* network.  Maybe I actually received the response and I just
> didn't see the it -- worse has happened.  I'm sure you don't care and
> you are happy to get your insult in.

I wonder what you could have done to piss someone off this badly.

--Adam