> There are appropriate places for discussion of those topics, and they
> exist so you dont have to discuss those on lists where it is
> inappropriate.

Well, now we certainly are off topic.  John -- I talk in many forums.
It seems each has its own designs on what is appropriate and what is
not.  Many forums, the want to know *why* you are doing something, in
case they can point out better or alternative ways or second guess what
you are intending to do.  Other forums, they only want the cut'n'dry,
yet, if you don't give enough information, then there is a flurry of
chatter about elaboration.

I have yet to enter the wonderful world of procmail -- but I'm sure you
have it running.   Please just procmail me to dev null if I irk you so
much.

Many people on this list have been sending me private messages and I
have truly appreciated the dialogues.  I'm trying to remember, but I
think I met one of my best contacts regarding these kiddies from this
list.

Scott