On Thu, Jul 01, 1999 at 06:52:54PM -0600, Jeff Lush wrote:

I can think of 2 possibilities:

1. (server side): The timestamp on the message files is in the future, and
so qmail-pop3d does not "see" them. To fix, simply touch the files.

# touch ~username/Maildir/new/*

2. (client side): The client has a cache of downloaded message UIDs, which
somehow has these messages listed in it. Asking the client to delete their
cache file may solve the problem. In netscape, this file is called
popstate.dat - it will have other similar sounding names in other clients
like Outlook or Eudora.

--
Anand