The way to unsubscribe from an ezmlm list is based on it's name.

This name of this list is [EMAIL PROTECTED] (via the People's Republic of
Tonga)

So to unsubscribe send a blank email to this address:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] from your subscribing email address.

For more about ezmlm check out http://www.ezmlm.org it has a lot of
convenient features, for example, when you get back from vacation, you can
get all the past emails by number.

Alex Miller