Jozef,

You didn't create a mess. It was a mess already. Teaching is a sacred
activity, as sacred as a meal, each meal is a gift, and every student is the
first student.

In my response to you explaining how to unsubscribe, there was a step
missing which no one noticed.

After you send the unsubscribe request, ezmlm sends you an "ezmlm response".
This contains a special return address for you to confirm your
unsubscription. Usually you can just reply to the ezmlm response, and it
will be confirmed otherwise you will have to send a message directly to the
email it says.

This is for security, so that someone doesn't unsubscribe you without your
approval.

Alex Miller