> Alex assumed that the acronym stood for some sort of insult or profanity.
> Why?  If you'll read the paragraph that I was replying to, you
> can tell that
> it was blatant flamebait.  Alex proved this with his reaction.

Actually Adam,

I proposed making a web site....

In your negative response you wrote GFY.

That was your PUBLIC response here on this list.

Your PRIVATE email to me regarding making the
web site was hardly "Good For You" and you know it.

There are two kinds of people. Honest people and dishonest people.

Do your really want me to post your private email to me,
the one which clarifies you allegedly "Good For You"
attitude toward the creation of that particular web site
with that particular content?

Alex Miller