Greetings,
        We had an employee who signed herself up for an unknown amount of
mailing lists.  She no longer works here and now ,after deleting her pop
account , I receive at least 20 bounced messages a day with this error

I tried to deliver a bounce message to this address, but the bounce
bounced!

I'd like to send any incoming mail for that account to /dev/null if
possible.  Can I edit a .qmail-xxxx file for the
account to point to /dev/null?  I've been trying to access the FAQ for
almost 30 minutes now...Looks like it's getting hit pretty hard.  Thanks
for your thoughts....

Cheers!,

   Matthew Landry                       Design Trust Inc
   Systems Developer                    150 Danbury Rd.
   Network Administrator                Wilton CT 06897
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]         phone: (203)-761-1412
   http://www.designtrust.com           fax:   (203)-761-1419