I'm trying to tune qmail to deliver outgoing mail as fast as possible.  We
have a mail list with about 100,000 subscribers.  I'd use ezmlm, but
unfortunately this is impossible due to prioritary stuff built into the
mail list to generate reports, update a database, etc, etc.  So the people
before me implemented this Java mail delivery client thing using some
common Java mail interface thing.  I don't know much about it, but it's
really not important.

Qmail, just from tailing logs doesn't appear to be spawning more then
about one delivery per second.  I have concurrentremote boosted up to 75.
What else do I need to do.  It doesn't appear to be working to its
capacity.  I've seen qmail do unbelieve amounts of work on other systems.

Any suggestion or pointers to something I may be missing would be great.

Thanks!
-jeremy