data
From: me
To: you
.

In spite of your email address NOT being "deletethisjunk=USER@HOST",
you will receive the bounce message!

This affects ezmlm admins because ezmlm requires on the equal sign
being respected.  When a similar problem came up at a customer's site,
I change from using the single character '=' to using the
two-character pair '.-'.  Domain names cannot begin with a dash, so
there is no possible ambiguity.  And many email addresses and domain
names have dots and dashes in them, so there is less lossage
associated with '.-'.  Sigh.

--
-russ nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://crynwr.com/~nelson
Crynwr supports Open Source(tm) Software| PGPok | Government schools are so