Is yahoo.com's email owned (and operated) by
mail.com or email.com?

I've been having a subscription failure
from yahoo.com

Perhaps they are doing the same silly thing.

However, if you convert to using ".-" that will
completely change the way subscriptions already
work. Everyone who has a set of instructions
will be expecting the "=" sign to work.

Maybe aol.com and mail.com are subtly trying
to create some havoc, so the community of standards
will be replaced by corporate standards.

Alex Miller