From: Todd Backman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 1999 5:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: qmail problems

Greetings,

I have inherited a freebsd box running qmail...and I have never used qmail
before. What I would like to know is:

What are the functions of the 'todo' and 'intd' directories? There are
tons of msgs in them and qmail does not seem to be processing them. I have
moved the files out of the directory (backed them up) and moved a small
amt. of them back in to see if the dirs. were just overloaded, restarted
qmail and attempted to run qmail-send with no luck. If someone could hit
me with the clue stick it would be greatly appreciated... ;^)

After looking at the qmail archives I am unable to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

- Todd

Todd Backman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>          "there are two major products
UNIX Systems Administrator                   that came out of berkeley
Flying Crocodile Inc.                        lsd and unix.
Seattle, WA                                  we don't believe this to be
"Chaos is a good teacher..."                 a coincidence." j.s.anderson