Ok, here goes additional information.

On Fri, 23 Jul 1999, Vince Vielhaber wrote:

> Since you successfully did a build world, for now I think we can rule
> out a hardware problem.  With perhaps the exception of disk, disk space,
> or memory - I didn't see how much memory you have in the machine, may have
> missed it.

192 MBytes RAM
384 Mbytes swap

> Just to make sure, build world didn't fail at all, did it?

No, no problem making world. No error at all.
Everything was a paradise, of course, since i decide to install qmail.

> Next, where did your qmail come from?  Did you get it from koobera and
> install it as in Dave's Life With qmail or did you use a port/package?

Yeah, from Dave site.

> After the build world, did you reinstall qmail?   The same way as above?

I build the world many times, after my system were ready, i installed
qmail, and other daemons too. Nothing wrong with my ftpd,telnetd httpd,
etc.... only qmail is the problem now.

> Ok, to get ahead since I'll be away for a couple of days.  Go to koobera
> and get a fresh tarball and install it just like it says in LWQ:
>
> http://Web.InfoAve.Net/~dsill/lwq.html

thanks a lot for your time and cooperation.