On Thu, 5 Aug 1999, Nguyen Dang Phuoc Dong wrote:

[snip]
> Then I run qmail-newu and it says "qmail-newu: fatal: bad format in
> users/assign".

This is almost certainly the missing '.' line required at the end.  I
prefer to create the users/assign file automatically, using qmail-pw2u.
You can put your extra records for users/assign in users/append and never
have to worry about the dot line.

--
"Life is much too important to be taken seriously."
Thomas Erskine        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        (613) 998-2836