On Tue, 10 Aug 1999, David Harris wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've got a queue full of messages to an SMTP server that is dead. I don't want
> them all to be bounced, but rather, I want to have these messages sent to
> another address and thus SMTP server than they are destined. Is there any way
> to muck with the queue to implement this? I don't mind taking down qmail-send
> for a bit to change things.

if you want to sewnd them to another smtp server which can regocgnise the
addresses then put a static entry in smtproutes and send qmail-send a
SIGALRM

qmail-remote qill then deliver  to the other SMTP server, but make sure it
knows how to deliver to the addresses  first

RjL
You know that. I know that. But when  ||  Fax:   +44 870 0521198
when you talk to a monkey you have    ||  Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
to grunt and wave your arms       -ck ||  Phone: +44 1706 882419