On Tue, 10 Aug 1999, Mate Wierdl wrote:

> var-qmail packages and binary rpms are in
>
> ftp://moni.msci.memphis.edu/pub/qmail/var-qmail

> Comments are welcome

please don't take this the wrong way... but compared to the RPMs I like to
use (one directory above it, same FTP site), what are the added bonuses? I
couldn't find any reference to that in the two packages' readme files,
though it reads as if you maintain both of those parallel (conflicting?)
distribs.

and while I'm at it... can it be a runtime option for the "rpm --rebuild"
stage to include extra optional patches? i.e. the SRPM will include the
files to patch qmail-smtpd for UCE, and use them during rebuild if
requested in the commandline.