Hi there,

I've ran into a strange situation where i'd like to be able to
utilize the features of the vhckpw suite (virtualhost multiple
domains on a single IP, single UID, etc), but would also like
to use a SQL backend for pop password checking, and whatever
else.

I'm not sure if something of this sort exists, although i manage
someone must have atleast thought of it before (maybe i'm the first,
although i doubt it).

I have systems running via SQL backend database systems that include
radius, accounting, and a giant internal database, all which benefits
from the relational capabilities. As of now, POP is the last piece
to be integrated if this is possible.

Does something exist which can do this?

Thanks,
Jonathan