Jonathan Herbert wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I've ran into a strange situation where i'd like to be able to
> utilize the features of the vhckpw suite (virtualhost multiple
> domains on a single IP, single UID, etc), but would also like
> to use a SQL backend for pop password checking, and whatever
> else.
>
> I'm not sure if something of this sort exists, although i manage
> someone must have atleast thought of it before (maybe i'm the first,
> although i doubt it).
>
> I have systems running via SQL backend database systems that include
> radius, accounting, and a giant internal database, all which benefits
> from the relational capabilities. As of now, POP is the last piece
> to be integrated if this is possible.
>
> Does something exist which can do this?
>
> Thanks,
> Jonathan

Yes it exists. Someone send me code (I can't remember his name). He
modified vchkpw to talk to mysql. He has it up and running in
production.
I think it was a patch file. You can have the code
"as is" and integrate it yourself. Or if you can wait until next
week, I will be integrating it myself.

--
Ken Jones
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]