I have to put my two cents in here.  Everyone seems impressed that InterNIC uses
qmail.  It has been mentioned repeatedly that their mail is important and cannot
afford to be late.  In my experience mail from InterNIC is always late or never
arrives.  Yes, it seems that they should have a reliable mail server.  Perhaps
they do, but their mail does not seem to get out on time or at all for some
reason.  I think showing that qmail is used by InterNIC is more of a turn off
than a positive finding.

Of course, this is based on my own experience.  I can only assume that others
have had similar experiences.  Although it is possible that I am the only one
who has these problems, it does not seem likely.

I should also say that I do not think their problems rooted in their mail
software.  Don't let this turn you off to qmail.  I have been very happy with it
so far.

Ben