B. Bogart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Of course, this is based on my own experience.  I can only assume that others
> have had similar experiences.  Although it is possible that I am the only one
> who has these problems, it does not seem likely.

Internic has caused a fair amount of pain and suffering over here too. I hate
it when they say "oh, why don't you sent it again.. I think we lost that
request." But I still love qmail. It's possible to build a system using great
software and still botch the end product.

 - David Harris
   Principal Engineer, DRH Internet Services