I'm a bit confused about how initial injection is logged. qmail-smtpd via
tcpserver is receiving the message, but I cannot find where (or if) it is
logged. Regarding the user who requested to see logs, I did in fact send
them in an earlier message. Again:

34578188.651364 starting delivery 622: msg 2230 to remote
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
34578188.651413 status: local 0/10 remote 8/8
34578193.505918 delivery 622: success:
199.173.152.28_accepted_message./Remote_host_said:_250_OK/
934578193.515841 status: local 0/10 remote 7/8
934578193.516751 end msg 2230

The dots of course represent entries from other messages being delivered at
the same time.

Cris