On Tue, 31 Aug 1999 at 14:29:34 +0400, Alex V. Toropov wrote:

> I have a problem with some "text only MUA", which is used on one of mail
> accounts.
> So I'd like to analyze all mail coming on said mailbox and if it contains
> anything
> else than plain/text, put into another mailbox, and send some "text
> notification letter"
> to problem account.
>
> Haz anyone ideas, how can it be done on qmail MTA ?

On Wed, 30 Jun 1999 there was a posting regarding filtering messages
containing non-text attachments. I did't try it myself but it may be
useful for you as a "starter".

Go to the qmail list archives at
http://www.ornl.gov/cts/archives/mailing-lists/qmail/ ,
select 1999, June... or use the search at
http://www-archive.ornl.gov:8000/ ,
"Limit the search to: qmail List",
"search for: All of these words" and as a search string type
"Quick & dirty way to filter attachment".

Or mail me for a copy of that message. But finding it yourself may be
better as you can have a look at the discussion on the topic.

--
 Tomasz Papszun   SysAdm @ TP S.A. Lodz, Poland  | And it's only
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.lodz.tpsa.pl/   | ones and zeros.