I am using qmail 1.03 and think I have it working properly. <Here it Comes>
But I am having a problem getting my procmail filters to work right. Here is
my rc file for qmail:

   #!/bin/sh

   # Using dot-forward to support sendmail-style ~/.forward files.
   # Using qmail-local to deliver messages to ~/Mailbox by default.

   exec env - PATH="/var/qmail/bin:$PATH" \
   qmail-start '|dot-forward .forward
   ./Mailbox' accustamp

I have a .forward file for my procmail filters <spam>

   "|/usr/local/bin/procmail .jfrc"

Here is the error I am getting im my procmail log:

   procmail: Lock failure on "/var/mail/insane.lock"

Can someone please help.

TIA
Ron Rosson                      ... and a UNIX user said ...
The InSaNe One                             rm -rf *
[EMAIL PROTECTED]            and all was null and void
       Don't bother me i'm living happily ever after.