On Thu, 09 Sep 1999, Dave Sill was heard blurting out:

> Ron Rosson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I am using qmail 1.03 and think I have it working properly. <Here it Comes>
> >But I am having a problem getting my procmail filters to work right. ...
> >
> >I have a .forward file for my procmail filters <spam>
> >
> >   "|/usr/local/bin/procmail .jfrc"
> >
> >Here is the error I am getting im my procmail log:
> >
> >   procmail: Lock failure on "/var/mail/insane.lock"
>
> Don't know if it'll fix that error, but procmail needs to be run from
> preline, e.g.:
>
>     "|/var/qmail/bin/preline /usr/local/bin/procmail .jfrc"

When I change to the above I see the complete headers in the mail
message instead of the condensed version. Closer but still not quite
there.

TIA
Ron Rosson                      ... and a UNIX user said ...
The InSaNe One                             rm -rf *
[EMAIL PROTECTED]            and all was null and void
      A cubical is just a padded cell without a door