On Wed, 6 Oct 1999 15:08:02 -0400, Jeff McNeil wrote:

>The software generates my report fine, connects to the qmail server, and says
>it's successfully sent the message, but guess what? No Email.  Email just never
>shows up.    I can send an email though the same server via netscape without
>any delay or problem whatsoever.

2 possibilities:

1. Webtrends professional suite is lying and did not in fact
successfully send a message.
2. The message is not delivered to the intended recipients on your
system due to misconfiguration, wrong address, ...

The answer is in the mail log of your qmail system. If there is no
entry for the message, the answer is (1). Otherwise (2). If (1), which
I suspect, the "Webtrends professional suite" is defective at at least
2 points, and yes, one of them may be the bare-LF problem. See
http://www.qmail.org for info on that.

-Sincerely, Fred