Hi,

I had read a lot of mail to say that HotMail is build by QMail.
But how to implement another HotMail by QMail ?

HotMail have following feature:
1. Several million user
2. Only use domain name for each account (eg: [EMAIL PROTECTED])
3. Multiple mail server to store user mail

My mainly problem is :
1. How to manage such large user account system ?
2. How to dispatch each mail to accurate mail server ?

It is very clearly that we cannot just put user account in different server,
because when we apply the New Accout from Hotmail, HotMail will
check if we choose the already existed username. Besides, when we
mail such as [EMAIL PROTECTED], this mail finally will be dispatch
to such as ms18.hotmail.com, where does Qmail to check this account
should store which mail server ?

Or we should use database or LDAP to centralize all the user account
into one server ? How does it cooperate with Qmail ?

Thanks in advances,

Best Regards,

Farmer Tien